Sunday, November 9, 2008

Emerald City Gamefest

Emerald City Gamefest is a cute little con in Seattle that contacted me about putting on a Sky Galleons of Mars game. I agreed to that and some Thunderboats! for Saturday the 15th. I've talked some friends into heading north with me, just so I can depend on having enough players to play the games.

I'm running a tried and true scenario, so it should be pretty fun. Lots of death and things burning. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

Last weekend I spent most of my time making safer carrying containers for all of my airships. I built little mini altitude markers by drilling holes for brass tubing and supergluing it into left over Litko bases. Then I glued some sheet magnet on to the bases, and setting them on some roof flashing at the bottom of a box. Nothing slides around much and that was the whole point. I had the miniatures poorly stored, so this was worth the time and effort.

No comments: